Welcome to Colorado ASA / USA Softball
The Colorado Amateur Softball Association (CASA), a volunteer driven, not-for-profit organization based in Broomfield, CO. This association was founded in 1952. The Junior Olympic began in 1982 and has developed into the strongest and most progressive nonprofit softball organization in the State.
Vision: ASA will be the standard of excellence in softball. Colorado ASA serves as a guideline for each and every aspect of Softball operations. Our objective is to position Colorado ASA as the gold standard of tournaments management, officiating, competition, community and involvement.
Mission: The Amateur Softball Association is the National Governing Body of softball in the United States. We develop, administer and promote the sport of softball to provide opportunities for participation and the best possible experience for those involved.
- Continue and enhance our long standing focus on the player, the quality of the game, and quality of service.
- Focus on financial and organization effectiveness that enhances our services.
- To be a creative and responsive business partner with other softball nonprofit organizations.
Provide best in class customer service
ASA is the only governing body that operates a Gold classification program.
ASA requires all registered coaches to be ACE certified and pass a background check.
Colorado ASA will partner with softball organizations to support their fund raising efforts.
Colorado ASA only sanctions tournament for 501C (3) organizations in good standing.
Assure tournaments conducted in accordance with our established standards.
Colorado ASA News
Colorado ASA retires 5280fastpitch services and launches TournamentASA
- Applications sought for Commissioner with Colorado ASA/USA[…]
- Twenty-seven athletes invited to 2015 Men's National Team Selection Camp[…]
- Tom Rausch appointed ASA/USA Commissioner for Wisconsin[…]
- Additional invites for JWNT and WNT Selection Camp[…]
- Applicants sought for Commissioner with Buffalo ASA/USA[…]
- Assistant coaches named for 2015 Junior Women's National Team[…]